perjantai 23. huhtikuuta 2010

"Taksvärkki" day:D

I didn't have any idea where I should go on the working day....... Then my mother had an idea that I could go to my grandmothers house, and help her with the houseworks. First I thought that it would be so boring to clean the house and do the dishes, but then I decided to go there and look after my grandfather:D He had an accident couple years ago (aivoverenvuoto) and it damaged his brain so he needs help all the time. My grandmother said that it would be fantastic if I could come and help my grandfather:D

I went there at 3 p.m so I had some "free time" in the morning. When I arrived there, my grandmother had cooked me food. It was so delicious..... During the day I read magazines to my grandfather and when my grandmother went to play volleyball I gave him some food. It was sunny and quite warm outside so we went for a little walk. When we got back to the house it was allready 8 p.m, I had one our left. I did the dishes and baked cookies with my grandmother. The day went fast and I had fun:D

2 kommenttia:

Timo kirjoitti...

Adorable :)
Few notes:

GranDmother & granDfather

"Then my mother had an idea that I could go to my granmothers house, and help him with the houseworks." Grandmother usually isn't referred to as HIM.

em-ma kirjoitti...

UPS..:D yeah, grandmother isnt him:D